SikaPurse: How to Apply, Requirements, App and more
Are you looking for a hassle-free and convenient way to access loan services? Look no further than Sikapurse Online Loan. This unique platform has been created to provide users with fast, easy access to loan funds. With the Sikapurse app, you can apply for loan services in a matter of minutes.
The process is simple and straightforward, and there are no lengthy forms or paperwork to fill out. In addition, you can get a loan in a very short time frame, with minimum requirements and the ability to access your funds immediately after approval.
To be able to apply for the sikapurse loan, there are some requirements you need to meet before you can go ahead with the application.
- You must be a Ghanaian.
- You must have a source of monthly income.
- You must have a Ghanaian identification card. That is; Ghana card, voter’s ID, Passport, etc.
- Must be within 19-55 years old.
How to download the App
- Visit google playstore on your phone
- In the search bar section, type in Sikapurse quick loan and search
- The app will show up after a successful search
- Click on download and wait for the app to successfully download.
- Now, open the app and register using your mobile number
- Wait for a verification code and type it inside where required
- You will now the given a dashboard where you can apply for your loan.
How to apply
The application process for a SikaPurse loan is simple. To obtain a loan, follow the steps described below.
- The first step to follow is to download the SikaPurse app from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Sikapurse mobile App on your phone.
- On the Sika Loan Mobile App, click on request for funds.
- Apply by filling the loan application in the APP with your personal and mobile money Account details.
- Your application will be reviewed and if you qualify, your requested money will be disbursed instantly into your account.
- Repay on time and get a higher amount for your next loan
The highest and lowest loan you can get from Sikapurse
On Sikapurse, your initial loan request start from GHS 100 the more you request and pay on time, the higher your request goes. The maximum you can request is GHS 5,000.
What is the interest rate on SikaPurse loans?
Sikapurse loans interest rate is from 8% to 25% per annum.
What are the benefits of SikaPurse loan?
Below are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you decide to join the Sikapurse family.
- They can lend you up to GH₵5000
- You can select your payment tenure
- It is reliable, secure, and flexible
- There are no hidden charges
- They provide a credit decision
- They are at your service 24 hours every day of the week.
How to repay SikaPurse loan
- Open the loan app.
- Once you are in the SikaPurse Loan app, you will see ‘Repayment.’ Kindly click on that button.
- On the next page, they will show you the amount you are supposed to pay. Then, to proceed click on ‘Repay Now.’
How to repay SikaPurse loan using MTN mobile money Wallet
The following instructions show how you can repay your SikaPurse loan with MTN Mobile Money wallet:
- Dial *170#
- Select 1 (Transfer Money)
- Type 1 (momo user)
- Input Users Number
- Confirm number
- Enter the amount
- Enter reference
- Confirm transaction with your MoMo PIN
Sikapurse contact details
Incase you want to reach out to Sikapurse customer care for clarification follow the contact details below:
- Address: Mensah Wood Ave, Accra, Ghana.
- Email: [email protected]
- Customer Service Hotline: 0571375874
With Sikapurse quick loan service, you get the chance to request for a loan anytime you want. You don’t need to stress on loan paper signing or anything. All you need is your phone and the Sikapurse app. Don’t forget to repay your loan on time in order not to hurt your credit score for another loan.