Attend Social Media Week Accra: 1000 Ghanaian Businesses to go online
What is Social Media Week Accra?
— SMWiAccra (@SMWiAccra) September 1, 2017
Who can attend Social Media Week Accra?
With a passion for emerging technology, mobile and social media, Social Media Week attendees always strive to understand and share what’s next. Among those who can attend are:
- C-Level executives
- Mid-senior level marketing executives
- Digitally focused enterprise professionals
- Technology entrepreneurs and founders
- Media and publishing executives
- Bloggers and social media influencers
Who will be speaking at Social Media Week Accra?
- AKISI ACKAH, Head Of Brand, Vodafone
- ANITA ERSKINE, Entrepreneur and Broadcaster
- APRIL REIGN, Managing Editor Of Broadway Black And The Creator Of The Viral Hashtag #Oscarssowhite
- ATO ULZEN-APPIAH, Director of Ghana Think Foundation, social media champion and blogger
- BENJAMIN ANYAN, Digital Expert who has worked with PZ Africa, Nescafe CWA, Nido CWA
- BERNARD KAFUI SOKPE, Brands Manager, Hubtel
- CITI FM, Team
- DEREK LARYEA, Ag. CEO of Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications
- ERRYN GRACEY, Brand Strategy Executive of Ad Dynamo
- FRANK BRUCE, Twitter guru and runs Barcamp Bolga account
- GLOBAL MEDIA ALLIANCE, Representative
- HANNAH ASHIOKAI AKRONG, Vodafone HR Director
- IRENE DONATI, Head of Strategy at Omg Digital, the BuzzFeed of Africa
- JEMILA ABDULAI, Digital Marketing Consultant & Creator of Circumspecte
- KAJSA HALLBERG ADU, Ashesi Lecturer And Founder Of Blogging Ghana
- KOW ESSUMAN, Lawyer and Special Aide to the President
- L’AINE SERVICES, Representative
- MIC FOX, Director of Digital at Emmis Communications.
- MOHAMMED ADJEI SOWAH, Mayor Of Accra
- NANA ‘ROFA’ KISSI, Head of Creatives & content at MI Promo
- NANA ABA ANAMOAH, Journalist and Founder of Raising Readers.
- NANA ASIHENE, CEO OF NKACC & Videographer.
- NICHOLAS TANYE, Head of Research, Ghana Social Media Rankings
- OMG VOICE, Team
- PHIL COERTZER, Managing Director for Ad Dynamo, Twitter representatives in Africa.
- PHILIP GANDAA NANFURI, Business Analyst At Radio XYZ & Development Finance Analyst
- PHIONA OKUMU, Music Editor and Label/Artist Relations Apple Music and iTunes (Sub-Saharan Africa)
- PRINCEWILL OSARO OMOROGIUWA, Simon Page Business School
- SELASI SEGBEDZI, Director, Strategy and Corporate Affairs at Jayset Consulting Limited
- SIMON ALANGDE, Managing Partner at Wineloya (Google representatives in Ghana)
- VENUS TAWIAH, Director of Business Development, Now Available
- VODAFONE CEO AND SMTs
- YOLANDA CUBA, Vodafone CEO
— BloggingGhana (@BloggingGhana) August 17, 2017
How can you participate in the Social Media Week Accra?
There is a wide range of activities at the Social Media Week Accra (SMWiAccra).