Tigo Tribe: What is it?
Tigo Tribe is a data and lifestyle package by Tigo Ghana that was launched in 2016. Tigo Tribe is an offer that gives prepaid customers on Tigo the following; – Free Social Media every month (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and IMO. When it was launched, Tigo gave the chance for 25,000 already existing subscribers to jump into the offer
How to Subscribe to Tigo Tribe in Ghana
Get on Tigo Tribe by simply sending START to 5060. If you are an existing Tigo subscriber, you would need to get a new Tigo Sim to be able to subscribe to the offer. Check below for the Full Tigo Tribe offer.
Tigo Tribe Offers
- Free Social Media every month (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and IMO) – 1GB
- Get all you use from Monday to Friday back on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) for Tigo to Tigo calls and internet browsing
- Free 100MB for internet browsing and 100mins for Tigo to Tigo calls for 7days
- 2X Bonus on Voucher & E-pin Top-Ups
- 3X on Tigo-Cash Top-Ups
- No subscription fee
- Subscriber automatically gets free 100MB to browse the internet and 100mins for Tigo to Tigo calls upon subscription.
- Bonus received after recharge cannot be used to browse.
- Bonus received after recharge cannot be used to make international calls.
- Subscribers on Tigo Big 6 can subscribe to this product but will lose all the benefit of being on Tigo Big 6.
- Offer is available for all prepaid subscribers (New, MNP and Existing). However, there is a cap on subscribers that can join from the existing base.
- Subscribers on Tigo Tribe can still buy data packages.
- Resource given over the weekends can only be used for internet browsing and Tigo to Tigo calls.
- Dedicated volume given for social media will be given on a monthly basis.
- Free social media will only be given for free for the first one month. Subsequent months, subs have to do a cumulative minimum reload of GHC 2 in other to unlock free social media.
- Subscribers cannot subscribe to this product again once they opt out.
- Unused Internet volume for social media cannot be rolled-over.
- Social media volume given every month can only be used for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and IMO
- Resource given on weekends applies to spend on main wallet only.
How to Unsubscribe from Tigo Tribe (De-activate)
To Unsubscribe from the service, you would have to dial *555*1# and select another calling or data plan. Kindly note that you wouldn’t be able to join again after the deactivation.
What do you make of Tigo Tribe? Would you use it? Also, check out Vodafone Ghana’s VodafoneX Offer.