Track Anyone in Ghana with Xnspy WhatsApp Monitoring App
Works for any version of WhatsApp
Listen to this post:
Do you think that checking the WhatsApp’s “online” status feature is the only way to monitor when a user is online? Think again, if you do not find any other trick to do so in Africa, then we have another solution which is far more effective than just tracking the online status.
While some people may say that ‘online status’ feature is a flaw which can be used to keep a track of the user’s activity timings on the WhatsApp, there is no truth about it as the content of the messages cannot be read given that the WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted.
But what if you are given a smart way to check the content of the messages without even monitoring the online status? Xnspy is the best WhatsApp monitoring app in Africa that can track WhatsApp on any Android phone. Not only this, you can be given more than just WhatsApp messages information. So without any delay let me share how to do it.
Setting up the Xnspy App:
Setting up the app is not complicated at all and you can easily set it up on an Android mobile if you have access to it once. To set up the app, you have to visit their website and follow these steps.
- The app is not available on the Google Play Store, you can go to their website to subscribe to the app.
- After subscribing, you will receive an e-mail within a few hours containing a download link, user credentials and some instructions to follow.
- Grab the phone you want to monitor and use the download link on its browser to download the app on the phone.
- After the app is finished downloading, install the app on the phone. The whole process of downloading and installation will not take longer than 10 minutes. And the app is smaller in size, it does not require more than 7MBs of space on the target Android phone.
Monitoring the WhatsApp
After successfully completing the above process you are now good to monitor the WhatsApp on the target Android phone. There are just a few steps to follow:
- Log into the Xnspy account by visiting their website and using the credentials previously sent to your email. You can also download the Dashboard app on your Android phone through Google Play Store to access your account and monitored information
- Once you have logged in you will see the main menu, this is called the Dashboard of your Xnspy account. On this page, you will find all the features that Xnspy can pull off on the left side of the page.
- On that list, click the option ‘Messenger’. Among the list of several messengers, you will see WhatsApp. Click on this options and the app will start showing you the WhatsApp information of the target phone.
What can you monitor with WhatsApp monitoring app?
WhatsApp has many features. It can be used to make calls, you can chat with the friends, and create groups of friends or peers to communicate. In addition to all this, you can share documents, videos, and pictures on the WhatsApp.
With Xnspy, you will be able to monitor almost everything offered by the WhatsApp. Here we are listing the functions that it can perform:
- You can view all the calls information made on the WhatsApp. This includes the contact name and the time of the call.
- You can read all the chats and group chats on the monitored Android phone. It has all the time and dates information about those chats.
- Besides all this, you can use the app to see the shared photos and multimedia on the WhatsApp account.
- In the end, you can even see the deleted WhatsApp messages in your Xnspy account.
Some key features of Xnspy
Following are some of the key features of this app:
- This app can be used on any Android phone in Africa or Ghana. It supports the latest Android Oreo 8.0 operating system. And it is also compatible with the previous versions of Android.
- This app operates in stealth mode. Once you install it on the target phone, it disappears in the background.
- Besides WhatsApp, it can track Facebook, Skype, Viber, and many other messengers.
- It has more than 30 monitoring features to monitor an Android phone.
- You do not need to root the Android mobile before installing the app.