leaderboard-2s-mobile
leaderboard-2s-desktop

Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small: How To Buy A Mobile Device And Pay in Installments

In Ghana, buying a new mobile device from the top shops is very expensive. As a result, most Ghanaians chose to buy the home used edition from the street hawkers.

One of the main reasons why this happens in Ghana is the lack of a credit system for people to buy products and pay later. Sadly, even acquiring a loan in Ghana for non-public sector workers is very difficult and even if possible demands a lot of going back and forth to the bank.

As a way of reducing the burden on their customers, Vodafone Cash has a system called Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small. This way launched to help their users to acquire their dream mobile device by paying in monthly installments.

What is Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small?

Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small is a convenient payment from Vodafone Cash that allows subscribed customers to acquire products and services from registered partners by paying in agreed installments (monthly).

In simple terms, once you register for Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small, you will be able to acquire products (mobile phone, tablet, laptop) from their registered shops and pay in monthly installments.

How Does Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small Work?

First of all, you will visit the Vodafone Cash website to see the product ID and prices for each shop. Afterward, you will make the first payment on the day you decide to register for the Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small service.

Once the payment is successful, you will be given a unique reference code that you will use to check how much you have paid so far and also use it when making payments. After that, you will be required to pay the agreed monthly charge the next month.

For example, if you made your first payment on 1st December, you will be required to make the next payment on the 1st of January. The subscriber will be responsible for making the agreed payments from their Vodafone Cash wallet for their monthly payments to the partner.

On the last day, you make your payment based on the agreed monthly installment, a pick-up code will be sent to you by Vodafone Cash. You will then present the code together with a National ID for your product.

You will only be given the device after you have made the full payment. In case you chose to cancel the purchase, 10% of the amount you have made so far will be deducted and the remaining 90% will be made available to your Vodafone Cash wallet in five (5) working days.

Finally, the tenor of each item is determined by the partner shop on the signup platform. Therefore, once the tenor is chosen it can never be changed.

How To Register For Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small

  1. Dial *110#
  2. Select option 4 (Make Payments)
  3. Choose option 6 (Pay Small Small (PaySS))
  4. Select option 1 (Subscribe)
  5. Enter the PaySS code of the item from the vendor’s shop
  6. Choose the period you wish to use to pay the full amount (3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months)
  7. A brief of the product will be given with the agreed monthly installment fee, press 1 to confirm
  8. Press 1 to pay your first monthly charge
  9. Enter your Vodafone Cash PIN to confirm the payment
  10. Upon successful completion, the product brief and reference code will be sent to you via SMS

How To Pay Off Your Installment Before The Agreed Last Day

  1. Dial *110#
  2. Select option 4 (Make Payments)
  3. Choose option 6 (Pay Small Small (PaySS))
  4. Select option 2 (Check Subscription and Payoff)
  5. Enter the payment reference code
  6. A piece of detailed information will be given and then you will be given the option to pay off the remaining amount.

Who Are The Partner Shops?

  • Electroland
  • iPlace
  • Novotech
  • Sunseekers Tour
  • Appliance Republic

Conclusion

With the introduction of this amazing feature by Vodafone Cash, subscribed users can be able to get their dream device in just a few months. Although you can only receive the device after the agreed period, it is worth trying.

The only thing you need to do is to be committed and pay the money in the exact agreed period and then you will get your brand new device in no time. Make sure to share this with all the Vodafone numbers on your contact list now.

Thank you for making Mfidie.com Ghana's Biggest Tech Blog.
You are the reason we produce quality digital content. Scroll down to read more on Mfidie.com.
Follow us on TwitterFB, IG, Telegram & YouTubeWe accept Guest Posts. If you’d like to write for us, contact us for PR or to submit an article click here.

Leave a comment