WASSCE Results Checker 2020: How to check on Phone & Buy Pin with MoMo
The WAEC Result Checker to access the WASSCE School 2020 exams results are available for GHS 17. You can use the checker to access your results on phone. Read this article for steps and contact 0548938716 if you need help.
The West Africa Examinations Council has now released results for all Senior High School Students who participated in the 2020 WASSCE in Ghana.
The 2020 option for checking results was added to the WAEC Ghana site at around 9:30 pm in Ghana.
The WASSCE Provisional Results 2020 has now been released. The release date for the 2020 WASSCE is 13th November 2020. Prospective Candidates can therefore check their results now.
In this tutorial, we will teach you how to check your WASSCE results instantly online without the need for a scratch card but by using MoMo. If you need help, call our service center on 0548938716.
How to get your WASSCE Results Checker PIN
You can get the WASSCE Pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 18 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers who may say they are selling it cheap. They may only take advantage of you and try to charge you at very low prices.
IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. He is giving out the WASSCE Pin for just GHS 17.
Kindly call us on 0548938716 for help.
Just follow the steps below to get your results checker.
Step 1: Send MTN Mobile Money GHS 17 to 0550107980, Subscriber (Isaac)
Step 2: Send the name on your Mobile Money Account you used to send the money or the Merchant Name back to 0550107980 through WhatsApp.
Step 3: You will receive the SERIAL and PIN to check your MAY/JUNE 2020 results once the payment is confirmed. It takes 5-10 minutes for us to send the card to you after verifying your payment.
Kindly send a WhatsApp message for further instructions or clarifications.
Note: Not all phone calls can be answered due to the number of people calling. Follow the steps on paying to get the PIN through WhatsApp. Don’t try WhatsApp Calling as that slows the process.
How to check WASSCE Results 2020 online
Here is how to check WAEC results online. You need to connect your PC or your mobile phone with any internet network connection. Please don’t use Opera Mini for these steps.
Here are step by step instructions on how to check WASSCE result 2020:
- Use any browser, preferably Google Chrome, and visit ghana.waecdirect.org
- On the next screen, enter your 10 Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
- Enter your WAEC exam year of completion. Eg: 2020
- Enter the exam type you sat for. Eg: WASSCE School 2020
- Now, you will need to enter your 10 Digit Pin here. Enter the secret Pin.
- Submit your personal information and patiently wait for your results.
- A new screen will pop up confirming your results.
Confirm your WASSCE Results 2020 with a Scratch Card
If you already have a scratch card and would not prefer the PIN Method (which is more convenient), then this is how to use the scratch card to check your results.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
WAEC Contact Details
- Behind Ridge Hospital
- P. O. Box 917, Accra
- (233) 302 208201-9
- [email protected]
Kindly share this article with friends and family, you may be helping someone.