How to watch YouTube Videos without an Active Internet Connection
You can download YouTube videos to your phone or tablet and they are available for up to 30 days to watch without a connection. Some features, including liking or commenting on an offline video, aren't available when you're offline.
YouTube. Apart from being regarded as the second largest search engine (very debatable), YouTube has become a platform where you can find just about any video to watch as well as enjoy some great music.
One reason why a lot of people “fear” YouTube is its high data usage. And it becomes particularly annoying if you are the kind of person that goes on YouTube to watch just about the same kinds of things all the time.
Today, I’m sharing a very legal and useful way you can use to watch YouTube videos offline, without having to worry about data charges.
The feature I will like to speak about is YouTube’s Offline Feature.
It’s actually very simple. If you so much like a video on YouTube and you would want to watch it while there is no internet, YouTube will allow you to download the video onto your phone/tablet and then watch it later.
Once the video has been downloaded, you can watch it as many times as you want without using up your mobile data or WiFi. You should, however, note that not all videos can be downloaded. If the Publisher made the settings so that the video can be downloaded (most publishers enable this), then you can go ahead and download it.
If you have internet problems and that is the reason you want to watch youtube videos offline, you should check out the wonderful usave broadband deals. There is a deal for everyone.
How to Watch YouTube Videos Offline
- Go to the YouTube app and tap on the video of your choice. Below the video, you will see the option of Download, touch on it.
- After downloading the video, the video will start downloading. Here Youtube will ask you about the quality of Download Video, which you can set according to your liking.
- After scrolling down the notification bar, you will be able to see the size and download status of the video.
- As soon as the video gets downloaded, you will see a notification for the video being downloaded in the Notification bar.
- You will see the Downloaded option of blue colour below the video of your choice, which means that your video has been downloaded.
- Now to watch this video without internet, you have to go to YouTube’s Library. There you will see the option of available offline, tap on it – you will find the downloaded video there.
You will see the downloaded video. You can now watch the video without the internet for a month. If you have internet within the period of one month, you can still continue to watch the video without any interruptions.
Are there any ways you watch YouTube videos offline? You can share with us in the comments section below.