GHS 8000 Cash to be won by Completing this Survey Online
Update: An earlier version of this post erroneously stated that the total Cash price to be won was GHS 1280. This has been resolved.
What is Crowdsourcing?
Crowdsourcing simply refers to a process of seeking IDEAS and SOLUTIONS from a group of unknown persons, called the ‘CROWD’. The crowd refers to registered members on specialized websites, called crowdsourcing PLATFORMS.
Firms and individuals, called ‘solution seekers’ therefore advertise their challenges on these websites for crowd members to solve, usually for a financial reward. Depending on the type of task, the financial reward may be given to the solver with the best solution or simply shared among members, according to their contribution to the final solution.
On other crowdsourcing platforms, crowd members can bid to solve advertised tasks/jobs. In such cases, solution seekers will select the solver with the best bid to do the job.
The purpose of my survey is to understand the factors that motivate crowd members to participate in this such activities.
To make the survey interesting and increase participation, I am planning on running the survey as a crowdsourcing with numerous CASH PRIZES for RANDOMLY selected participants on each platform.
How to Participate (Read carefully)
How the Competition Works
- REGISTER to be a member of ANY of the following crowdsourcing platforms: (Search for the names from Google; visit the site and sign up)
- You will be required to provide the name of the platform and your membership username/ID in the survey.
- After registering, please send: ‘REGISTERED’ to [email protected]
- You will receive an invitation email from [email protected]
with a link to the survey.
- Click on the link and complete the survey
- Keep your fingers crossed. You will be contacted if you are one of the RANDOMLY selected winners and your cash prize will be paid to you.
- GHS 320 each for TWO 1st Prize Winners
- GHS 160 each for TWO 2nd Prize winners
- GHS 96 each for TWO 3rd Prize Winners
- GHS 64 each for TWO 4th Prize Winners