How to Check All Your Email Accounts From Gmail
How to check all of your email accounts from Gmail is actually very easy. Gmail is the new email system that Google has come up with, and they have made it very easy for people to manage their email accounts.
This is great because many people use one or more email accounts that they either use for work, fun, or both. If you want to know how to check all your email accounts from Gmail, then the first thing that you should do is turn on the Gmail feature on your Google account.
Once this is turned on, you will see all of your accounts in the Gmail interface.
Add Emails From Different Providers To Gmail
- The first thing you should do is go to your Google settings page and then click on Gmail. You will then be able to click on the icon that says manage your accounts link.
From here, you will be able to click on add an account link. This is where you will put in the details about the email account you are trying to access. It usually doesn’t take very long to complete this step.
- The next step is to find all of the email accounts that you want to check. Once you have located them all, you will click on each one and then click on the add link that is displayed.
- You will then be taken to the Gmail menu to click on new to create a new account or manage your existing account. Once you do either of these things, you will be taken back to your settings page.
- The third step is to find your email service provider. Once you have done this, you will be taken to your account’s page where you will be able to enter in the details about the email address that you want to get info about.
Just remember that if you are entering in any email service provider information, you type it in completely to get accurate results.
If you make any mistakes, you won’t get any useful data from this method. You might even get a page that you don’t recognize on your screen, which will require you to type in something different to complete the process.
- The last step is to look through each account to ensure that the information you need is actually there. If it isn’t, you will need to look at the backup so you can restore the changes you need to make.
If you don’t have any email accounts from Gmail, you will not have to worry about doing this. But if you do, you will definitely want to have all of your email accounts from any provider at one place after reading this post.
These are the main steps you need to follow to view all your emails in one place.
Having many email accounts and opening them each from their service provider is timewasting and sometimes it fills up your tabs that sometimes make your browser run slow.
Having to look at your mails from one platform is the best and time-saving way of being productive. This article shows you ways you can follow to view your all emails in Gmail.