Find Out How Old You Look With the Instagram Age Filter
Thinking of what to do in this COVID-19 quarantine boredom? Then I’m going to show you how you can reduce some of the boredom and the stress associated with this pandemic.
We are living in a technological world where we have almost everything at our disposal. In the olden days, before you could take a photo then it means you are celebrating Christmas or a family reunion.
In those days, you need to call a photographer who will take you the photo and present the hard copy in a month or two. But now, you can take as many as a million photographs on your mobile phone as long you have the storage space.
That’s fun, right? Continue reading this article to know how to find out how old you look with the Instagram age filter, called “How Old I Look”.
Instagram in recent times introduced the Disney characters filter which tells you the Disney character that you resemble and the Friends filter which also performs the same function as the Disney characters filter.
This filter uses the latest face-scanning technology to analyze your face and will in turn tell you the age that corresponds with your face, I’m joking, it’s just for fun. Meaning, the younger face, the younger the age that will be displayed by the filter.
How to Find Out How Old You Look With the Instagram Age Filter
- To get started, make sure you have the latest version of Instagram on your device. Otherwise, you can’t use this filter.
- Search for the profile of the Instagram user under the username @ferdaysss (Creator of the How Old I Look Instagram age filter).
- Once you are on the profile page of @ferdayss, click on “filters” (this is the icon that looks like a smiley face with sparkles between the main grid and tagged photos), and the “How Old Do I Look” filter will automatically appear at the top.
- Simply tap on “try it”, and when prompted with the stories screen, just tap and hold the circle button and the filter will proceed to guess your age. (Make sure to keep the phone still and your face fully contained within the frame).
- If you’ve done this correctly, the filter will automatically assign your age. (If you are lucky, the age could be your actual age; but the probability is very low).
- Also, you can save the “How Old Do I Look” filter for future guessing, by adding it in your main Stories filter list – simply click the “Add” button on the bottom of the page.
Who Created The “How Old Do I Look” filter?
The Instagram age filter is not an official filter from Instagram. It was created by Perdy Ferdinsyah (@ferdaysss) from Bandung, Indonesia. Perdy Ferdinsyah is the founder of Ica Ica Bot, which is an Indonesia social media app.
The “How Old Do I Look” filter is not a real face scanner and thus, is not an accurate filter. But, considering the boredom this COVID-19 pandemic has brought on us, this is worth it.
Feel free to try this filter on your Instagram page and make sure to share this with your friends and loved ones.
Finally, make sure to share this article with your friends and loved ones and lets breakdown the boredom the COVID-19 has imposed on us.