How to Book STC Bus Ticket Online in Ghana
Booking your ticket online is the best way to book, you get an instant confirmation when you pay online and it’s always cheaper than booking at the terminal.
Paying online, using either your credit card or mobile money, means no waiting in long queues at the terminal and you don’t have to carry cash around with you to buy your ticket.
You can also save time by having your tickets emailed to you and not having to queue at the terminal printing them out yourself. In this article we will show you how to book STC bus ticket online in Ghana.
About STC Ghana
STC Ghana is a bus company based in Ghana that offers long-distance transportation between cities. You can book your tickets online through their website or through a travel agent.
The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. Once you have your ticket, you will be able to print it out or have it sent to your phone. You can then present your ticket when boarding the bus.
Make sure to have your ID with you as well, as the bus company may ask for it when boarding.
How to register an STC account online
To book your STC ticket online, you first need to have an account with STC. If you dont have an account, this will help you.
- Visit stcticketing.gov.gh.
- Under ‘my account’, select registration.
- Add your personal details on the slots provided, i.e., name, mobile number, email address, and create a strong password.
- Verify your phone number and click submit.
How to book STC bus ticket online in Ghana
If you already have an account on the platform, sign in using the details you entered during registration and book your bus ticket.
- Visit stcticketing.gov.gh.
- Enter your current location into the “Travelling Form” space given.
- Enter your destination into the “Travelling to” space given.
- Now, choose your date of travelling.
- Click on Search to check the availability.
- The portal shall display all the available registered buses for the journey you want to go with the chosen date.
- Make Payment to book your STC ticket.
- STC shall send a ticket receipt to your email or telephone number.
STC bus destinations
Here is a list of STC Ghana destinations:
- Accra to Abidjan
- Accra to Bolgatanga
- Accra to Cape Coast
- Accra to Cotonou
- Accra to Kumasi
- Accra to Nandom
- Accra to Paga
- Accra to Tamale
- Accra to Takoradi
- Accra to Tarkwa
- Accra to Wa
- Abidjan to Lome
- Abidjan to Zabre
- Abidjan to Kumasi
- Bolga to Kumasi
- Cape Coast to Bolga
- Cape Coast to Tamale
- Kumasi to Aflao
- Kumasi to Nandom
- Kumasi to Tamale
- Tarakodi to Bolga
- Tarakodi to Tamale
- Tudu to Aflao
- Tudu to Kpando
- Tema to Bolga
- Tema to Cape Coast
- Tema to Kumasi
- Tudu to Nkwata
- Tema to Paga
- Tema to Tamale
- Tema to Tarakodi.
STC Bus transport fares
The transport fare varies depending on the current situation. in a short possible time, it can be increased or decreased. But the possible fare to expect should be within GHS18 – GHS 200.
STC Ghana contact details
No. 1 Ajuma Crecent Opposite Awudome Cemetery P.O. Box 7384 Ring Road, West Industrial Area, Accra.
Email: [email protected]
Oforikrom Terminal Workshop and Administration.
Adum Terminal, Kumasi Central
It is now possible to book STC bus tickets online in Ghana. This is a convenient option for those who may not be able to physically go to a booking office. The process is simple and can be done in a few steps.