How To Transfer Vodafone Credit And Data To Another Vodafone Number
Vodafone has been one of the best networks we have here in Ghana when it comes to data connectivity and also voice call rates, they are among the best.
There might be a time that someone might need credit or data and will be asking you for help, luckily for you the person might be using Vodafone and you are also using Vodafone and having a lot of data or airtime on your phone and will want to help in sharing with him or her.
But the problem is how to go about it? Well, this article got you covered as in this article, I am going to take you through how to transfer credit and also how to transfer data to another Vodafone user. So without wasting much time, let’s get started.
Before proceeding on how to transfer credit to another Vodafone user, the first thing you need to keep in mind is that you can only send airtime to another Vodafone prepaid subscriber.
Also, we first have to know the code for sending Vodafone airtime.
And the short for transferring Vodafone credit is *516#
So How Do You Send Credit To Another Vodafone User?
To send credit to another Vodafone user you have to dial* 516*the recipient number*the amount you want to transfer*your password#.
Eg: if I am going to send GHS 1 to 0201206620 and my password is 1234, I will then dial *516*02012066261*1234# and then hit send to send the airtime.
Also take note that the transaction fee is GHS 0.05 so if you are sending credit, always make sure you have enough credit to cover the transaction fee.
The above steps were for sending Vodafone credit in the Cedis value, but what if you want to small credit that is in Pesewas? Let’s say you want to send 50 Pesewas to someone? To send Vodafone credit in Pesewas follow these steps.
Dial *516*recipient number*amount in Pesewas*password#
So sending 0.50 Pesewas Vodafone credit will be like this: *516*0201206626*0*50*1234#.
How To Send Send Vodafone Data To Another Vodafone User
- Dial *700#
- Type in 4: Bundle For Someone.
- Now select the type of data you want to bundle for that special person.
- Select the type of data you want to buy according to your credit balance.
- Now choose what to pay with, either to pay with your airtime or pay with Vodafone Cash.
- Enter the recipients’ number (which we all know it must be a Vodafone number).
- You will then be prompt to type in your Pin (please note that if you have never sent credit to someone before or you have never changed your pin before, then your default pin is 1234).
- Now press 1 to confirm the transaction.
Now you can share your airtime and data with your loved one, in this article we went through how to send Vodafone credit to another Vodafone user and also how to send data to another Vodafone user.