How To Use iCloud Online
Do you want to use iCloud features online without opening the app? If you don’t have an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or any other Apple device, you can still use iCloud on the web.
On the web version of iCloud, you are provided with all the apps, that you would have had access to if you had opened it on your Apple device.
As we all know, iCloud is Apple’s cloud storage service and as such, it lets you back up and syncs your email, calendar, photos, contacts, keynote, and other items. iCloud works with iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even PC.
Using the iCloud web version, you can find, view, and even manage files that have been backed up on your Apple ID. You can also use the web version of iCloud to locate your missing iPhone.
If you have official emails, you wish to view on the web, you can equally use the iCloud web version for it. You can also see and view your calendar and photos, reminders, etc.
How To Use iCloud Online
- On your web browser, go to iCloud.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Enter the two-factor verification code sent to your device.
- iCloud will automatically display your iCloud page. This includes applications and tools.
- The applications and services that will be displayed are Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Photos, iCloud Drive, Notes, Reminders, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Find Friends, Find iPhone.
- Also, a link to your Account Settings will appear on the screen. You can click on any of the applications to enjoy all the features it has.
Before you can use these features, you need to make sure that you’re syncing the data on your iPhone to iCloud.
To sync the data from these apps to your iCloud simply follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on your name on the top of the page, and then tap on iCloud.
- Under apps using iCloud, turn on the button for the apps whose data you’d like to sync to your iCloud.
What Web Browsers Can You Use To Access iCloud Online
To enjoy the most out of the iCloud web version, your web browser should be accepted by Apple to access iCloud online.
You use the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers. If you have any of these browsers, you can use iCloud online and you will make the most out of it.
In this article, I have explained to you how you can use iCloud and its features online. You can set reminders, view your photos, read and reply to emails, view your calendar, contacts, etc.
You can use the method above on any device that has an internet connection and can connect to the internet. If your device can do this, then you are good to follow the methods stated above.
If you encounter any challenges, you can write them in the comments section below and I will attend to every single one of them.