Bitcoin is the first and most expensive cryptocurrency in the world, currently priced around 8,500 USD per coin, translating into over 47,000 Ghana cedis.
Few people who understand the value of bitcoin in Ghana, have invested in bitcoin. Some people have also opted for bitcoin payments for their services.
However, one of the big challenges associated with owning bitcoin in Ghana or Africa as a whole is withdrawal.
Elsewhere in the US and some European countries, holders of the coin are able to withdraw bitcoin through specialised ATMs associated with various Crypto exchange platforms.
In Africa however, there are no such ATMs. So the only way available to owners of bitcoin is online crypto exchange platforms.
There are few platforms online for selling and buying bitcoin in Africa but we can only recommend some few which we ourselves have used in the past.
So, some of them include Ecurrencu4u.net, Paxful.com, Payplux.com and remitano.com.
How To Withdraw Bitcoin Through Ecurrency4U.net
Ecurrency4U.net promises to be the biggest and most successful crypto exchange platform in Ghana.
They have a huge stock of bitcoin and cash so you can either buy from them or sell to them.
So let’s look at the steps involved:
1. Visit the site and register for a user account.
2. Login to your account
3. Click Sell Ecurrency
4. Select Your preferred mobile money platform as your payment method
5. Enter the amount you want to sell in Dollars
6. Enter the mobile money you wish to be paid through.
7. Enter the name on the mobile money account
8. Click on submit. You will receive an order number and you will be redirected to a payment gateway for the e-currency you are selling to the company.
9. Upon successfully transferring the coin to them, you get notified. And then you receive the money in your mobile money account in not more than 1 hour.
You May Also Read: How To Exchange Your Bitcoin For Mobile Money Through Remitano