How To Let Google Assistant Remind You Of The Weather Everyday
Your smartphone is not just a device for entertainment and making calls. Your smartphone can become your personal assistant and do virtually everything you want it to do.
Thanks to the android operating system and google’s powerful Artificial Intelligence systems, your smartphones can now give you daily weather forecasts and updates.
You are probably aware that Your Google Assistant Can Read Stories To You. But what you may not have known is that your Google Assistant can also remind you about daily weather updates.
In this article, we take a look at how to set up your google assistant to remind you of daily weather updates.
We also take you through how to check your daily weather update with the google assistant.
So, first, let’s look at what Google Assistant is.
What’s Google Assistant?
Google’s Assistant is Google’s innovative entry into the Artificial Intelligence (AI) marketplace.
The Google assistant is an Artificial-Intelligence powered software which serves as a virtual assistant.
It is basically available on Smartphones and smart home devices. The Google Assistant usually engages in two-way conversations with its users.
This means; it can receive commands by voice note and provide feedback through the same means.
The Google Assistant can help users with many tasks including reading notifications to you, controlling your music, running timers and reminders, open apps on your phone and so many others.
How To Set Up Your Google Assistant To Inform You About The Weather
The approach to setting up your Google assistant for Weather updates varies from device to device.
So, here, we shall look at how to set it up on your android phone and how to set it up on your iPhone or Ipad.
How To Set The Google Assistant Weather Update On Your Android Phone
Follow the steps below to set up the Google Assistant weather update feature on your android phone:
- On your phone, touch and hold the home button for a while or say ‘Hello Google’ to activate the Google Assistant.
- Say these words ‘Send me weather every day’. You can also type it if you wish.
- Select ‘Yes’, when asked if you want to receive the updates daily.
- Select a time of the day to receive your daily updates.
That’s all. Once you select your time for daily updates, your assistant will give you success notification – indicating that the setup was successful.
How To Set Up Your Google Assistant Weather Reports On iPhone and Ipad
Iphone and Ipad users are not left out of the goodies presented by Google Assistant.
To setup the weather report reminder on your iphone or ipad, kindly follow the steps below:
- Open the ‘Google Assistant’ app on your iphone or ipad.
- Tap the microphone which appears on the Google Assistant window. If you wish to type the command, then tap the ‘Keyboard’
- Say the following words; ‘ send me weather everyday’. You can as well type those words if you prefer to.
- Do select ‘Yes’ when asked to confirm if you’d like to receive your info daily.
- Select a time of the day for receiving such updates.
How To Check and Confirm Your Daily Updates
To ensure that your susbcription to the daily weather update is successful, Google has an option available for you.
The process is different on android phones and Apple devices. See the various steps below.
How To Verify Your Subscription On Android Phones
To verify your Google Assistant daily weather update on your android phone, kindly complete the steps below:
- On your phone’s home page, press and hold the home button. You can also say ‘Hey Google’
- Next, say ‘ See my daily subscriptions’ or ‘What are my subscriptions?’. You can also Type the words.
- A list of your daily subscriptions will be made available so you can confirm if the weather report is part.
In case it isn’t part of the list, then you have to go through the steps for subscriptions listed above.
How To Verify Your Subscription On Apple Phones
- Open the Google Assistant application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the microphone if you wish to use voice command. You can also tap the ‘Keyboard’ if you wish to use text command.
3. Finally, say or type: ‘What are my subscriptions?’ or ‘See my subscriptions’
Worried about the numerous changes in the weather pattern these days?
Thinking you might get whipped up in some heavy rain while stepping out for your next appointment?
Well, your phone could be a little saviour for you. Thanks to Google’s virtual assistant – Google Assistant.
You can set up daily weather report reminders on your phone and have them delivered to you every single day.
This article gives you an overview of what Google Assistant can do for you, how to set up the daily weather report reminder and finally how to verify your subscription.
We hope the content of this article was helpful to you and that you’ll share it with your friends and relatives.
If you have any questions, comments or reservations, kindly let us know in the comment box below or get in touch with us.