NABCO: How to change your district and book Interview Date
This is how to go about changing your District for the NABCO Application as well as booking your Interview date, read this. If you have any questions, kindly ask in the comments section.
A lot of people have been looking for how to change their preferred district for the NABCO Application. While it was impossible to change the date, you can now do so if you haven’t booked an Interview Date yet.
Instructions to Book Interview Date (Interview Scheduling)
- Log on to the NABCO application site with the email you received via SMS and your password
- After successfully signing in you will see a new page with instructions
- On this page, you will have the chance to select a 2nd and 3rd module to increase your chances of employment. Select your preferred two.
- Choose the most convenient appointment time for your interview (date and session) by clicking on them.
- If Clicking does not work, manually enter the date in the format YYYY-MM-DD. For example, 16th July 2018 will be represented as 2018-07-16. Please note that you should not select weekend and holidays.
- Confirm your phone number.
Instructions to Change your NABCO Preferred District
On the Same Page where you book the Interview date, there is a box to select a preferred district
Click on that box and a list of Districts will show up.
Note that these are all Districts from your region.
Choose the District you want and save.
You will then be sent to the main screen where you will have the option to print your interview appointment slip which contains your three selected modules and your new preferred district.
Other Useful NABCO Links:
Answers to some commonly asked questions on NABCO questions on Interview Booking
Question: I can’t choose an interview time, it says all sessions are full.
Answer: Some districts received a large volume of applications, like Accra Metropolis. With such districts, it may be difficult to fit in a date when applicants from your chosen module will be interviewed. What you need to do is to choose the next available date and book the interview or you can change the district and try again.
Question: I can’t choose an interview date and time, the system keeps saying “Pending”.
Answer: Per reports, a lot of other people are facing the same problem. If you are facing this problem, it may be because you have not received an SMS from NABCO. If you have received an SMS from NABCO, you need to wait for a few hours and try again.
Question: I have waited but I still have “Pending”.
Answer: If you have waited for over 48 hours and you still have the Interview section as “pending”, it will be wise to submit a ticket detailing the situation and an official from NABCO will attend to you (if you have already received an SMS from them).
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the comments section below by clicking “show comments” and we will answer you. All the best.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends. For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Mfidie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.