NABCO: How to change interview date to your Proper Module dates
For those who received a message from NABCO, you may have to select a new date for your Interview. If you have any questions, kindly contact NABCO directly, submit a support ticket to NABCO or ask in the comments section.
Over the last days, one issue that has come up in the comments section of NABCO related posts on Mfidie.com is that of how to change an Interview date.
As there was no way of doing that, at the time, we continually maintained that “there is currently no way to change the interview date once booked”.
It was a big deal to change the interview date for a lot of people (and it is still a big deal). One particularly worried visitor posted a question asking whether interviews would be carried out on weekends.
Well, we have the answer to that. We can confirm via the NABCO Website (see screenshot below) that interviews would not be carried out on weekends and holidays.
People who may have to change their Interview Dates
It appears NABCO is giving the chance to people who may have chosen wrong dates to rectify the problem. Some of our readers have reported receiving SMS from NABCO asking them to select a new appointment date.
If you received this SMS, you will have to follow the instructions in it.
Other Useful NABCO Links:
The Full NABCO Registration and Application Process
NABCO Interview: Dates, What you need, Questions and How to Pass
NABCO: How to change your district and book Interview Date
NABCO: Application Problems, Password Issues & their Solutions
Why the need to Change NABCO Interview date
If you chose a date outside of your First Choice Module’s interview date, you may receive the message, an indication that you must change your interview date (see screenshot above).
As a reminder, here is the Interview Schedule per Module as published on the NABCO Website:
Interview Dates (2018)
|Revenue Ghana||June 18 – June 25|
|Digitise Ghana||June 26 – July 02|
|Feed Ghana||July 03 – July 06|
|Civic Ghana||July 07 – July 10|
|Enterprise Ghana||July 11 – July 16|
|Educate Ghana||July 17 – July 21|
|Heal Ghana||July 23 – July 27|
Looking at the table above, if your booked interview date falls out of your chosen module, you may need to change the Interview Appointment Date.
Also, if you chose a weekend, then you would have to change the booked Interview date.
How to change the Interview Date
Update: As at 4:50pm on 10th June, 2018, it is now possible to choose a new interview date if you received a message from NABCO to do so.
Here are the steps:
- Log on to the NABCO application site with the email you received via SMS and your password
- After successfully signing in you will see a new page with instructions
- You will also see the dates and sessions available in your preferred district. For a list of all available dates and times, click on the “Click here to view all available slots” button. Due to the large numbers, it could be that your initial chosen district is full. You may need to choose the next most convenient district to continue.
- Choose the most convenient appointment time for your interview (date and session) by clicking on them.
- If Clicking does not work, manually enter the date in the format YYYY-MM-DD. For example, 16th July 2018 will be represented as 2018-07-16. Please note that you should not select weekend and holidays.
- Confirm your other details and click save.
Currently, what we do know is that once you receive the message, you should follow the instructions in it to select a new appointment date. However, the system does not seem to work (per the account we tried with which had received the message). After login, we get a message that says “Sorry! You have already scheduled an interview.”. We have therefore submitted a support ticket, and you should do the same if you face this issue.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends. For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Mfidie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.