WAEC Releases 2021 BECE Results; How To Check Now
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the examination results of candidates who sat for the 2021 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (BECE).
WAEC released the 2021 BECE results at around 04:07 pm on Monday, 28th February 2022. The BECE 2021 results release date is finally here and candidates can now check their results.
It will be recalled that the results, which were scheduled to release earlier could not be released due to some system mishaps which have apparently been solved now.
The WAEC Result Checker to access the BECE 2021 exams results are available for GHS 17. You can use the checker to access your results on your phone. Read this article for further steps and contact 0555475811 if you need help.
How to buy BECE Results Checker with Mobile Money instantly
With this method, you get the checker card and instructions to check right after you have paid.
Kindly follow the steps below to buy your BECE Results Checker and pay with Mobile Money (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone).
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: WAEC eResults Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
You can easily buy as many BECE Result Checkers/PINS as you want via Mobile Money and receive them via SMS instantly. Note that if you face any problems, you can call the Results Checker Ghana call centre on 0555475811 and you will be attended to.
How to get your BECE Results Checker PIN via WhatsApp
IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. He is giving out the BECE Pin for just GHS 17.
Kindly call us on 0555475811 for help.
Just follow the steps below to get your results checker.
Step 1: Send MTN Mobile Money GHS 17 to 0550107980, Subscriber (Isaac)
Step 2: Send the name on your Mobile Money Account you used to send the money or the Merchant Name back to 0550107980 through WhatsApp.
Step 3: You will receive the SERIAL and PIN to check your MAY/JUNE 2020 results once the payment is confirmed. It takes 5-10 minutes for us to send the card to you after verifying your payment.
Kindly send a WhatsApp message for further instructions or clarifications.
Note: Not all phone calls can be answered due to the number of people calling. Follow the steps on paying to get the PIN through WhatsApp. Don’t try WhatsApp Calling as that slows the process.
Below is a photo showing the 2021 BECE Performance of candidates.
Press Release Photo
How to check BECE Results 2021 online
Here is how to check WAEC results online. You need to connect your PC or your mobile phone with any internet network connection. Please don’t use Opera Mini for these steps.
Here is a step by step instructions on how to check BECE result 2021:
- Use any browser, preferably Google Chrome, and visit eresults.waecgh.org
- On the next screen, enter your 10 Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
- Enter your WAEC exam year of completion. Eg: 2020
- Enter the exam type you sat for. Eg: BECE School 2021
- Now, you will need to enter your 10 Digit Pin here. Enter the secret Pin.
- Submit your personal information and patiently wait for your results.
- A new screen will pop up confirming your results.
For those interested, here is a full press release of the BECE 2021 Results: